DailyEdge.ie rounds up the TV shows that you’ll be tweeting about tonight and talking about tomorrow.
Ireland’s Greatest Sporting Moment (RTÉ 2, 9.30)
Tonight we see the second episode of this five episode series presented by Des Cahill and Evanne Ni Chuilin. Evanne and Des look at the 1990s this evening, a huge decade for Irish sporting moments, and let the public vote for Ireland’s Greatest Sporting Moment.
Love, Lies and Records (BBC One, 9pm)
A brand new series kicks off tonight, following a woman who has just gotten her dream promotion but is torn between her responsibilities as a working mother. Her daughter’s hiding suspicious messages on her phone and her stepson decides to move in without any warning. On top of all that, a disgruntled coworker attempts to sabotage her by threatening to reveal a secret from her past.
British Workers Wanted (Channel 4, 10pm)
This documentary looks at a recruitment agency that can’t understand why young British workers won’t fill the positions opening up due to the departure of European migrant workers (who are leaving in anticipation of Brexit). The young people repeatedly say that they’re not willing to work for the equivalent of €8.40 an hour, but are ignored and labelled feckless and lazy.
Everybody’s talking about… David Lynch shutting down rumours about a fourth season of Twin Peaks.
Twin Peaks co-creator Mark Frost recently said that he’s “undecided” about a fourth season, but David Lynch has destroyed hopes for a new season. When asked about it, he insisted “There’s nothing to talk about.” (Digital Spy)
Or flick over for…
- Gift of Life (TV3, 9pm) Cystic Fibrosis sufferer Holly works through her bucket list towards the end of her two year wait for a double lung transplant.
- Weather Live (RTÉ One, 7pm) The second live weather show from Dublin’s Botanic Gardens.
- Exodus: Our Journey Continues (BBC 2, 9pm) Stories from some of the migrants and refugees who came to Europe in 2015.
- David McWilliams’ Ireland (TV3, 10pm) McWilliams looks at the property market and examines the prospect of another property bubble developing.
- Trump: An American Dream (Channel 4, 9pm) Documentary looking at Trump’s business in the 1980′s, doing things like buying yachts, airlines, helicopters and American football teams. The usual.
DailyEdge is on Instagram!