DailyEdge.ie rounds up the TV shows that you’ll be tweeting about tonight and talking about tomorrow.
The Graham Norton Show (BBC One, 11.05pm)
Tonight on Graham Norton, we’ve got another rake of celebs including every mam’s favourite – Michael Buble. Michael will sit down for a chat on the sofa before performing ‘I Only Have Eyes for You’. Alongside Michael Buble on the sofa, Graham will be chatting with Oscar-nominated actress Carey Mulligan and actors Ian McKellen and Taron Egerton.
Alone at Home (Channel 4, 8pm)
Not the Macaulay Culkin Christmas classic, but rather a documentary about parents who experience too much anxiety about their children’s lives. British parents are among the most anxious in Europe, so this series challenges a set of parents to leave their children alone at home for four days to look after themselves. Dan’s worried about his 14-year-old son Ethan, who struggles to make decisions and wonders how he’ll cope at home over the long weekend. Natalie’s leaving her two teenage daughters at home with the booze cabinet unlocked and is hoping they’ll do the right thing.
The Late Late Show (RTÉ One, 9.35pm)
Tonight Ryan Tubridy will be speaking to homelessness advocate Alice Leahy, who left her job as a nurse in the 1970s to go and live in a Dublin homeless shelter. Forty years later, she’s still dedicated to bettering the lives of Ireland’s homeless through her work with the Alice Leahy Trust. Following the release of her memoir on her work, she’ll join Tubs to discuss her work with Ireland’s most disadvantaged people. Ryan will also be chatting with Ireland’s most famous magician, Keith Barry. Eight years after chatting with Adam O’Sullivan, a young man who had been diagnosed with a brain tumour, Ryan catches up with Adam to see where his diagnosis is today and what’s next for him. The show will also take a look at adoption in Ireland.
Everybody’s talking about… I’m a Celeb
ITV has yet to make the contestants names public, but there’s plenty of rumours about who’s entering the jungle this year. According to Digital Spy, there’s a chance we could see Love Island’s Georgia Steel, Strictly’s Katya Jones, Love Island’s Eyal Booker, Anne Hegerty (or The Governess from The Chase), Nick Knowles from DIY SOS, Roxanne Pallett and Harry Redknapp. Time will tell.
Or flick over for…
- Unreported World (Channel 4, 7.30pm) This episode goes undercover with a private detective agency in Delhi owned by a woman. The explosion in online dating in India has led to a huge number of private investigators tasked with exposing love cheats or checking out a fiance’s suitability.
- Gogglebox (Channel 4, 9pm) Tonight the British Gogglebox gang watch Louis Theroux’s Love Without Limits and the hit horror series The Haunting of Hill House.
- The Heist (Sky One, 9pm) Ten people team up to plan and execute a raid on a cash-in-transit van, then have to hide their share of £250,000 for two weeks from a squad of detectives.
- The Greatest TV Moments of All Time (Virgin Media One, 10pm) Paddy McGuinness presents an award show that pays homage to the greatest ever clips from the last 60-plus years of incredible TV history.
- Man on Fire (RTÉ 2, 9.45pm) The 2004 action film staring Denzel Washington.
DailyEdge is on Instagram!