THERE’S NO DOUBT that The X Factor has waned in popularity in recent years.
The introduction of the Six Chair Challenge didn’t help, to be fair.
We mean, who could keep up?
But at its height, it brought us the likes of One Direction, played host to Beyoncé and churned out some of the most God-awful auditions the likes of which we never thought we’d see again.
Until we deemed it appropriate to give a brief run-down, that is.
So, let’s take a look back at just some of the worst in living memory.
1. Well, first we had Holly Gervis.
The funniest thing about this was how shellshocked she was that they weren’t offering her a record deal on the spot.Source: visualbully/YouTube
2. And let’s not forget Rachel.
The position of that mike was the least of her problems.
3. And remember when Cheryl nearly came acropper with Ariel?
The holistic vocal coach was all set for a scrap with the Geordie.
4. And remember poor Chloe Victoria?
This was doomed from the get-go.
5. And who could forget Champagne?
No one. No one could forget Champagne.
6. And sometimes it came down to the contestant’s reaction to criticism rather than their performance.
And this is where Deborah came in.
7. No list would be complete without Ant and Seb.
That’s just a given.
8. And then there was poor Steve…
…who seemed all too delighted to be up there, giving it his all.Source: Steve Procter/YouTube
9. And what about Zoe Alexander…
Or was it P!nk?Source: The X Factor UK/YouTube
10. And lastly, we had Ablisa.
We’ll let the ladies do the talking on this one.Source: The X Factor UK/YouTube
DailyEdge is on Instagram!