EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
Is Eva Longoria going to sit in the Phoenix Park and eat a bacon sandwich?
She just might be if she takes her Twitter recommendations to heart.
The Desperate Housewives star is in Dublin for the Web Summit and has asked her followers for some recommendations on what to do.
And if she’s not full after getting her gob around the sarnie…
Er, RIP Millie the hamster.
Emma Watson dedicated her Britannia Award for British Artist of the Year to the pet who lived with her on the set of Harry Potter.
Dame Judi Dench is having none of it.Source: BBC America/YouTube
Caroline Wozniacki was due to marry Rory McIlroy this week. (Daily Mail)
Instead she ran the New York City Marathon and was a complete legend about it.
And the rest of the day’s celebrity dirt…
- Did you get hacked Rita Ora? Did you really? (DailyEdge.ie)
- Did Cheryl suffer a nip slip? (3am)
- Deadmau5 and Paris Hilton, together at last? (TMZ)
- Mary Kate and Ashley have launched a jewellery line that won’t break the bank (Buzzfeed)
- Meanwhile, Mary Kate appears to NOT have married Olivier Sarkozy… yet (NY Daily News)
Miss any of last week’s Dredges? Here you go>