NORTH WEST HAS my dream parents. My dream home. Lots of my dream clothes. My dream life. Below are 22 times North West, an infant, dressed better than me.
1. When it comes to Halloween costumes, she obviously has a better budget than most
But who would have ever thought a skunk costume could be so cute?
2. Check out her and Saint dressed as Aladdin and Jasmine
Not a black bin bag witch costume in sight.
3. Her pajamas look so comfy
This is what life is about! Our baby girl turned 1 today! We played so hard they passed out while we were watching the game! Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the world! The way you love our daughter and protect her makes me filled with so much love! #BestDayEver #Twins #HappyFathersDay #HappyBirthday
5. So jealous of how comfy this tracksuit looks
6. People have queued overnight to get on North West’s shoe level
7. These shoes cost the same price as half a year of third level education in Ireland and Kim Kardashian’s baby gets to play in them. I am not angry, just kind of jealous
8. Who knew they even made tiny leather jackets for little kids
9. Her coat collection is amazing
10. This one was rumored to have cost $10,000 in Kanye’s song ‘Facts’
This is also apparently her favorite fur coat. Imagine being a four year old with a favorite fur coat.
13. Just look at those tiny little shoes
14. And these tiny little boots
15. She doesn’t always wear bright outfits, but when she does they’re really cute
16. Her hair is always perfect
18. How cute are these braids
19. I could never dream of having such a cute Valentine’s Day look
20. Never once in my life did I think I needed a tennis outfit until right now
21. But it seems that North’s great style is not her own doing, because this is the result of her dressing herself
Thankfully she has a mam who is happy enough to compromise. The helmet was just a step too far.
22. Kim even organised kidchella, a mock of coachella, for North’s birthday
Of course this tiny glam tot needed a festival outfit for it. They are the tiniest little gladiator sandals I’ve ever come across in my life.
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!